Aged 16 - 26?
Live your best Park life with our FREE membership
What you'll get:
• £10 tickets during the first week of performances (1 per customer)
• £5 on the day rush tickets on selected shows
• 10% discount in our Cafe Bar
• Cheap Tuesdays! Discounted food and/or drinks offers
• Discounted last minute rehearsal space hire
• Access to a range of professional development masterclasses
It's free to join - here's how:
• Log in to your online account or create one. You know the drill, just make sure you add your birthday and email.
• Add the free membership into your basket
• Proceed to checkout – don’t worry, you won’t be charged a penny!
• Congratulations – you now have a temporary membership for 2 weeks and can book tickets instantly*
• We need to see some ID to give you a permanent account*. Email a picture of your ID to [email protected]
• Pick up your membership keyring on your next visit
*Note that the temporary account will no longer be valid after 14 days so it’s essential that you provide us with ID within 2 weeks of becoming a member.
Interested in last minute space hire?
There may be times when it is possible for Park Up young creatives to book one of our spaces at a discounted, last minute rate. If this is something you're interested in, drop our Administrator a line on [email protected] Remember to say you're a Park Up member looking for a good deal!
Also remember to follow us on social media where announcements about the best deals will be made.
How do I get £10 tickets?
Once you have become a Park Up member and want to book a cheeky £10 ticket, make sure you are logged in to your account first. Park Up £10 tickets are only available on selected dates, usually the first week of shows, so make sure you're trying to book for the right day. Park Up tickets are not available on Band A seats in Park200, so make sure you're selecting Band B or C.
If you're logged into your account with your membership attached and have done all of the above, one ticket in your basket will automatically discount to £10 at checkout.
What about £5 rush tickets?
£5 rush tickets will only be announced on the day of the show, and usually quite last minute. The quickest way to find out when rush tickets are released will be via following us on social media - keep an eye on our instagram stories! You can also make sure you're opted in to receiving emails from us in your account, to make sure we can let you know when the rush is happening!
What's cheap on Tuesday?
On Tuesday's it's Happy Hour all night (£4 house wines; £4 pint of lager; £5 Margherita). All you need to do is be a member of Park Up and show your keyring membership at the bar. You don't have to have a ticket for that evening - just show your membership keyring!
*No further discounts will apply on Happy Hour Tuesday drinks.