Script Accelerator 2019
Script Accelerator is a yearly new play development programme. We spend four intensive weeks supporting emerging practitioners with our unique writing and progression initiative, culminating in a showcase.
After the showcase many plays have found homes on our Park90 stage including: We're Staying Right Here by Henry Devas, Distance by Alex McSweeney, A Pupil by Jesse Briton, Happy to Help by Michael Ross, Storm in a Tea Cup by Hot Coals Theatre Ensemble and World Enough and Time by Sarah Sigal.
Get your finger on the pulse! Our showcase includes an all-important feedback session, so join us and be part of the conversation. When it comes to seeing new writing in its early stages, the Script Accelerator showcase is the cutting edge event to book for. Click here to book.
If you’d like to submit your work please download our Application Pack. Please follow the application closely, and do be sure to watch our short film on the programme.
How to Apply
- Deadline for all submissions is July 9th.
- The shortlist will be announced on the 23rd July
- The Finalists will then be announced on the 6th August.
- The 4 week programme begins 28th October - Monday - Friday 10am- 6pm
- The public showcases will be held on Sunday 24 November
Please download our Application Pack.
Check out Script Accelerator 2018