Virtual Park Theatre Company: Devising Course
14 May 2020 - 16 July 2020
Join our weekly Zoom hosted devising theatre class online.
What Is It?
Join our weekly Zoom hosted devising theatre class online, creating a film from home over the course of 10 weeks.
Using the platform of Zoom video conferencing, be a part of an acting community online and create a piece of unique theatre!
Devise your own work as an individual and as a company through improvisation and writing. Feed back to other members of the company and develop your own work with the help of professional actor and creative learning facilitator Amy Allen.
Book for both Virtual Devising Course and Virtual Script Course and save - book both terms for £150 (usually £200). Simply add both courses into your basket for the discount to apply when you check out.
How to Book & Participate
- Click the 'book now' button and complete your purchase online (please note our phone lines are closed due to the pandemic, please direct any enquiries to Nina at: [email protected])
The course start date is Thu 14 May, please select this date and pay for the full 10 week term. If you wish to join the class after this date, please email Nina to enquire.
- Download Zoom on your device well in advance of your session and complete your account set up: https://zoom.us/home
- The day before your class, you will receive an email with a Zoom link to join the session - including a password to safeguard participants. For evening classes you will receive log in info by 12 noon on the day of the event, for daytime classes you will receive the info by 5pm the previous day.
- If you have any problems, Zoom have a range of tools and 'how to' guides for getting started, how to set up your video and audio here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- Just before the class start time, the facilitator will start the meeting on Zoom and you can log in to the session via the link and password provided
- The facilitator will 'lock the room' to ensure online safety once everyone has logged on. There will also be a 'waiting room' in operation where participants will wait to be admitted.
- During your session, it can be helpful to mute yourself whilst the facilitator is talking to avoid background noise.
If the class you wish to attend is appearing as sold out, please email Community Engagement Manager Nina Graveney-Edwards [email protected]ktheatre.co.uk to add yourself to the waiting list for future classes.