A 'POLITE NOTE'
by Jez Bond
For some reason, no matter how clear we think we are, we seem to be with inundated with people trying to “drop in” for either a tour a coffee or both.
Now, to be clear:–
- We do not work from the site office most days; we usually work from home.
- We do not currently live near the theatre.
- No-one is permitted on the building site without an official appointment for reasons of health and safety.
- We have arranged and are continuing to arrange various group tours for both the industry and local residents.
- These are free and everybody is welcome, all you need to do is book.
It’s great that there is so much buzz and excitement driving people through our doors, but please understand that we are often working 16 hour days and aren’t able to down tools for an off-the-cuff meeting, even if we do happen to be there that day. For any enquiries whatsoever please email us. Absolutley everybody who emails us gets a personal response, every time, without fail.
For those interested, the next round of tours will be in April - they will be announced on the website, and via mailout - so local residents please sign up online and industry professionals please email melli dot bond at parktheatre dot co dot uk to be added to the industry database if you aren't already on it. Many thanks :)